Wednesday, February 07, 2007

And Now...For Something Completely Different! *

What is up with all the weird letters before you publish a response to a blog!? Half the time, even though you type in the correct letters it does not let you publish! You then have to retype these crazy letters I-don't-know-how-many-times before it lets you publish. And who is the person who has the job of selecting which letters to go before any given response!? What is their purpose other than to give you something alse to type before you publish?

*Just some food for thought and a little light hearted jabber.

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I choose to put the weird letters on my blog before people posted because it blocks automatic comments from solicitors. I agree it's frustrating to re-do it if you haven't signed on before you try and post...

Amy said...

Right now, I want that job!! I have noticed, though, that it takes longer to write something that spells nothing than to write things that say something. It's like your fingers KNOW not to go in that order!