Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Black Kettle

I have several blogs with which I have been keeping up. I have not had much time (or patience) to blog lately but I have a personal rule that if someone does not blog for about 90 days, I delete them from my favorites. So I have let some go from people that I would have liked to continue to hear from, but . . . no blog, no hear, and therefore - delete.

This is one of those "I said all that to say this" moments.

I will promise to blog more. I will try not to let work, life, impatience, slow computers, apathy (well, you get the point) get in the way of my blogs. I so enjoy hearing from people from the perspective of their blogs. It gives me an insight into that person I might not have received otherwise.

See you 'round the blog-o-watercooler!

1 comment:

Darla said...

I agree! You get an insight into a person from their blogs that you may not get otherwise.

I feel a kinship to the bloggers even when they are half a world away from me.