Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Take a deep breath in ... and hold it ...

It is just amazing how one thing can overwhelm your life. The sad part is that we do not really recognize it happening at the time. Once the situation settles out things become so much more clear.

That is what happened with me and work. Things have been really hectic but the dust is beginning to settle a bit. Maybe it was the start of the new year. Maybe it was a renewed positive attitude within my self. Maybe it was Amy's medical situations becoming less obtrusive in our lives. For whatever reason, life seems a bit less 'in your face' ...

It's like the first breath of cold, clear air on a winters morning. The stars seem a bit more sharp, clear and inviting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.