Friday, October 20, 2006

Okay (Pt.1)

Okay. . . here goes. I've been threatening to do this for awhile, but I really don'y have a good excuse for not starting. Not having enough time has become too old an excuse and, as I cannot come up with anymore excuses, so. . .here goes.

This is really a neat way to express ones self. Anonymously, but not really. There are so many things we can write about and express ourselves about. This way they can be "put out there" when the mood hits. It can also be edited to fit the needs of those who read it. I hope to use this as an encouragement for those who wish to be encouraged. I don't beleive that I will write everyday, but we'll see... Any who...that's all for now.

See you 'round the funny papers.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

the ole saying about if you wait for the time, you'll never find it is too true. glad you joined in. the problem with blogging is that it's addictive as all get out.

at least it is to me.

see ya!

Jaci said...

welcome to the blog world!! and thank you so much for your comment!!! It was awesome starting my day with those words!!! I hope to be reading your blogs!!! Take care

Anonymous said...

great start Andyman! and Ditto on the welcome, glad you're FINALLLY here! :)

Dana said...

Yea! My dad is here! Ha Ha Ha...you have been sucked in!